Are you the person we’re looking for?
Do you have a genuine passion for makeup and beauty? Are you an ambitious doer and a native in copy and content? Then you might be our new superstar within our marketing team. LH cosmetics is in an expansive phase and we want to make our great team even better. We are now looking to expand our marketing team with an engaged, creative and meticulous Copy & Content Coordinator
The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast-paced environment where every day will offer new challenges and opportunities. The right candidate will be someone who is motivated by expressing themselves in writing, self-going and creative in producing copy and content. You should be proactive in finding new ways to describe our products and create selling texts with a high sense of modernity and premium feeling. All while being organized, goal oriented and eager to learn.
Our focus is to give our customers a beauty experience beyond expectations, this includes all parts of a product and its marketing. In your role as Copy & Content Coordinator you will be responsible for writing compelling marketing and promotional materials for different placements. The material produced will be used at placements ranging from product packaging to newsletters and blog posts. In addition, you will be involved in defining LH cosmetics brand voice and ensure that all copy is consistent with this voice by writing, editing, and proofing all material produced. All communication should be written in both Swedish and English. You will work closely with our production and social media team to ensure a consistent tonality, you will report to Marketing Manager.
Tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Define key messages and brand voice for LH cosmetics
- Create clear and compelling copy for various mediums e.g. ads, blog posts, newsletters, landing pages and marketing campaigns
- Write high-quality product descriptions and provide supporting content
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach on our own website
- Sales & marketing information related to our products
- Manage and/or assist in ad hoc projects
Requirements and skills
- Passion for makeup and an enthusiastic user of cosmetics
- Self-going and trustworthy
- Organized and detail oriented
- A genuine love for the written word
- Pro-active, problem-solving attitude and the ability to adapt quickly to changes
- Comfortable with deadlines and a high sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Swedish, both written and verbally
- Very good skills in PC, MS Office, Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Eager to learn and face challenges with enthusiasm
- Previous experience in similar role and/or industry is meritorious
What we offer
When working for LH cosmetics you will have the opportunity to contribute more than you believe. We offer you an independent and diverse role in a dynamic environment. Our employees’ ideas and initiatives are not only welcome, but a fundamental prerequisite for our company’s growth and development. We are a tight and motivated team that thrive and grow by each other’s as well as the company’s success. Hope you become one of us.
The contract is a permanent employment with a trial period of six months.
Start date immediately according to agreement at our headquarters at Katarinavägen 20 in Stockholm. This recruitment is ongoing so please send your application as soon as possible.
E-mail your application with CV and your personal letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions about this position, please contact our recruiter Angelica Ljung at +46737301529 or at email@example.com.
About LH cosmetics
LH cosmetics is the brain and passion child of renowned Swedish makeup artist and influencer Linda Hallberg.
We’re on a mission to change how people use makeup, to develop a multi-use brand where the colors are only colors, and all colors. We want you to be able to use your creativity and play around with colors without being restrained. We love to play but make no mistake, we’re dead serious about makeup and never compromise on quality. A makeup artist never will.
We have won several awards for our products which are all vegan and have never been tested on animals. Obviously.