Product & assortment assistant LH cosmetics
Are you the person we’re looking for?
Do you have a genuine passion for makeup and beauty? Are you an ambitious doer looking to excel within your area of work and within our fast growing company? Then you might be our new superstar. LH cosmetics is in an expansive phase and we want to make our great team even better. We are now looking for a driven, enthusiastic and organized Product & assortment assistant to join our LH cosmetics team.
The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast-paced environment where every day will offer new challenges and opportunities. The right candidate will be someone who is motivated by finding solutions, loves to drive projects from A to Z and is the person who sees what needs to be done before anyone else does, all while being organized and goal oriented.
Our focus is to give our customers a beauty experience beyond expectations. In your role as a Product & assortment assistant you will assist in tasks related to product development and assortment, be responsible for evaluation and testing of products, be the main responsible person for moving development projects forward as well as different ad hoc projects. Since the company is growing in a fast pace there is great potential for personal as well as career development within LH costmetics. You will report to Head of product development & assortment.
Tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Assist in new product development projects
- Keep track of lead times, deadlines and follow-up on new and ongoing projects
- Manage testing of products and documenting feedback internally and externally
- Manage focus groups
- Manage shipments related to product development
- Organization and structure of samples and recycling of old samples
- Provide analysis of assortment, shade selection, competitors, and pricing when needed
- Source, suggest and manage relevant awards to attend
- Sales & marketing information about products
- Manage and/or assist in ad hoc projects
- Possibility to drive and manage new product development projects from idea to finished product
Requirements and skills
- Passion for makeup and an enthusiastic user of cosmetics
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to assist in multiple projects simultaneously
- Pro-active, problem-solving attitude and the ability to adapt quickly to changes
- Skills to drive and manage projects
- Comfortable with deadlines and a high sense of urgency
- Skills to communicate effectively with internal and external parties & the ability to work in/with cross-functional teams
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power point
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Previous experience in skincare /color cosmetics and product development is meritorious
What we offer
When working for LH cosmetics you will have the opportunity to contribute more than you believe. We offer you an independent and diverse role in a dynamic environment. Our employees’ ideas and initiatives are not only welcome, but a fundamental prerequisite for our company’s growth and development. We are a tight and motivated team that thrive and grow by each other’s as well as the company’s success. Hope you become one of us.
The contract is a permanent employment with a trial period of six months.
Start date immediately according to agreement at our headquarters at Katarinavägen 20 in Stockholm. This recruitment is ongoing so please send your application as soon as possible.
E-mail your application with CV and your personal letter to: email@example.com.
For any questions about this position, please contact our recruiter Angelica Ljung at +46737301529 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About LH cosmetics
LH cosmetics is the brain and passion child of renowned Swedish makeup artist and influencer Linda Hallberg.
We’re on a mission to change how people use makeup, to develop a multi-use brand where the colors are only colors, and all colors. We want you to be able to use your creativity and play around with colors without being restrained. We love to play but make no mistake, we’re dead serious about makeup and never compromise on quality. A makeup artist never will.
We have won several awards for our products which are all vegan and have never been tested on animals. Obviously.