Open position: Retail Training Coordinator
Are you the person we’re looking for?
Are you passionate about make-up and beauty? Are you in addition to this a pedagogical person who motivates by building good relations and motivate others? Then you might be our new superstar. LH cosmetics is in an expansive phase, and we want to make our great team even better. We are now looking for an energetic, structured and relation-driven Retail Training Coordinator to join our LH cosmetics team.
The ideal candidate has experience from a similar role or has a background from sale withing the beauty industry and/or as a make-up artist. You also have an engaging personality with a focus on both relationships and results. Your enthusiasm and passion for your work will be transferred to the staff at our retail partners in order for them to understand and communicate our products and the value of buying beauty from LH Cosmetics. We offer you an exciting journey with stimulating challenges in a fast-growing company. Come join our journey!
As a Retail Training Coordinator you will be globally responsible for training of relevant workforce at our retailers and instore personnel, you will create and update training material so good knowledge in power point is mandatory. You will also be the person holding the education workshops, this can be done digital but some travels primarily within Sweden may occur. You will be responsible for the instore image of LH cosmetics and make sure that the characteristics and information about our products are communicated in a correct and enhancing way from the workforce to the customers. You are the person who will make sure that the motivation of instore staff are high and that implementation of instore events/activities are done regularly and in a motivating manner. In this role a main responsibility will be to build great relationships with the staff at our retailers in order to communicate and receive necessary information for us to exceed and reach sales goals.
Tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to (terms will be presented in both English and Swedish)
- Manage and update the training material
- Organize and follow-up training of new distributors and vendors globally
- Holding the training workshops, digital or on-site within Sweden
- Make sure that all relevant staff has good knowledge of LH cosmetics
- Close contact with everyone working instore at our retailers to ensure good knowledge of the brand
- Develop good relations with all store managers and staff
- Enhance the brand appearance and communication instore
- Motivate and encourage all staff working with LH Cosmetics
- Secure the implementation of instore activities and events
- Daily contact with our B2B team
- Close contact with our product development team and marketing team
- Collect feedback from the market and take actions depending on the insights
Requirements and skills
- Passion for make-up and beauty
- A background in sale from the beauty industry or as a make-up artist is meritorious
- Self-going and trustworthy
- Organized and detail oriented
- Relations-oriented as well as result-driven
- Pedagogical in teaching and motivating others
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Swedish, both written and verbally
- Very good skills in PC, MS Office, Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
What we offer
When working for LH cosmetics you will have the opportunity to contribute more than you believe. We offer you an independent and diverse role in a dynamic environment. Our employees’ ideas and initiatives are not only welcome, but a fundamental prerequisite for our company’s growth and development. We are a tight and motivated team that thrive and grow by each other’s as well as the company’s success. Hope you become one of us.
The contract is a permanent employment with a trial period of six months.
Start date immediately according to agreement at our headquarters at Katarinavägen 20 in Stockholm. This recruitment is ongoing so please send your application as soon as possible.
E-mail your application with CV and your personal letter to: email@example.com.
For any questions about this position, please contact our recruiter Angelica Ljung at +46737301529 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About LH cosmetics
LH cosmetics is the brain and passion child of renowned Swedish makeup artist and influencer Linda Hallberg.
We’re on a mission to change how people use makeup, to develop a multi-use brand where the colors are only colors, and all colors. We want you to be able to use your creativity and play around with colors without being restrained. We love to play but make no mistake, we’re dead serious about makeup and never compromise on quality. A makeup artist never will.
We have won several awards for our products which are all vegan and have never been tested on animals. Obviously.