A lot of us have that love-hate relationship with eyeliner. When you get it right it's one of the most classic looks ever but when you don't, it can be very frustrating and time consuming. Can you relate?
Have no fear, we’re here to give you our best eyeliner tips.
1. A liquid eyeliner can give a fierce and intense look. But our best advice for beginners is to start off with a softer eye pencil like our Crayon. It will give more room for mistakes as the lines don't get as sharp as with a liquid liner.
2. If you’re the bold type and still want to go with the liquid liner, start by lining your eye with an eyeshadow or crayon using an angled brush and then fill it in with the liquid liner on top. We promise, it's much easier to do it this way.
3. If you have hooded eyes or oily eyelids, your linser might end up all over your lids. But don't panic, we got you. It's a total game changer to use an eyeshadow primer and then set the liner with our Blotting Powder. This will make you eyeliner last all day.
4. If the eyeliner gets uneven or too smudgy, use our applicator brush with some concealer to clean it up and make it more even.
5. This is probably not what you want to hear but practice makes perfect. Linda used to practice doing her eyeliner before going to bed, so she wouldn't have to stress if she didn't get it right.
Most importantly - have fun with it. If you’re tired of your regular black or brown eyeliner, try another color. We have plenty of different Crayons to choose from, and the best part is that we’ve put togheter a bundle where you can mix and match 5 crayons and only pay for 4. There are endless possibilities out there and our motto is #youarethecreator
Now, go out and rock that eyeliner and let us know how it goes ⚡️
Team LH cosmetics
More from: Insights